- 10 Of The Best Trimmer For Men
- 1.Philips QT4011/15 Beard Trimmer for Men
- 2.Philips QG3387/15 Multi-Grooming Kit
- 3.Philips Beard Trimmer Cordless for Men QT4001/15
- 4.Philips BT5200/15 Pro Skin Advanced Trimmer For Men
- 5.Philips Beard Trimmer QT4005/15 Cordless for Men
- 6.Philips Beard Trimmer QT4006/15 For Men
- 7.Panasonic ER-GB37 Men’s Beard Trimmer (Black)
- 8.Philips QG3347/15 Grooming Kit
- 9.Philips QT4000/15 Advanced Skin Trimmer
- 10.Panasonic ER-207-WK-44B Men’s Beard And Hair Trimmer
Getting that stub away from the face or trimming it to fashion, whilst making him look cool is what every man wants from a good trimmer. The market, however, is filled with hundreds of options. Some of them really don’t live up to your hopes. To help the readers choose the best trimmer for men, we have tried various items and finally came up with this ultimate list.
These trimmers are tried and tested ones that are perfect for all your facial-hair style needs. So here is our top 10 list.
|Top 10 No||Brand||Model No||Type||Usage/Recharge Time||Cutting Length||Blade System|
|1||Philips||QT4011/15||Cord & Cordless||90 min / 1 hr||0.5mm to 10mm||Titanium blades|
|2*||Philips||QG3387/15||Cordless||50 min / 1 hr||1 mm to 10 mm||Chromium Steel|
|3||Philips||QT4001/15||Cordless||45 min / 10 hr||1 mm to 10 mm||Steel|
|4||Philips||BT5200/15||Cord & Cordless||60 min / 1 hr||0.4 to 10 mm||Metal|
|5||Philips||QT4005/15||Cordless||45 min / 10 hr||0.5 to 10 mm||Steel|
|6||Philips||QT4006/15||Cordless||45 min / 10 hr||0.5 to 10 mm||Steel|
|7||Panasonic||ER-GB37||Cordless||50 min / 10 hr||0.1 to 0.10 mm||Steel|
|8*||Philips||QG3347/15||Cordless||35 min / 10 hr||0.5 to 10 mm||Chromium Steel|
|9||Philips||QT4000/15||Cordless||45 min / 10 hr||1 to 10 mm||Steel|
|10||Panasonic||ER-207-WK-44B||Cord & Cordless||40 min / 10 hr||0.2 to 0.18 mm||Steel|
2 & 8 are multigrooming kits.Can be used for all in one.
10 Of The Best Trimmer For Men
1.Philips QT4011/15 Beard Trimmer for Men
The Philips QT4011/15 can be used as a cordless trimmer running on inbuilt rechargeable batteries, and also with a direct electric cord if you require so. The stainless steel blades on this machine are covered with an overcoat of titanium for extra strength and reliability. The best thing about this trimmer, though, is its capacity recharge time which is less than an hour. One full recharge lets you run it for 90 minutes in continuous succession, which is grand, really. There’s a LED indicator on the front-side which notifies about the charging status. The trimming lengths also are quite a large range, between 0.5 mm to 10 mm, that is about 20 types of length settings.
- Very short charging times (60 minutes) as compared to other available trimmers.
- LED notification light indicates the power and charging status.
- 20 trim settings available. Different facial hair styles could be tried.
- Trim settings can be set to as low as 0.5 mm.
- Stainless steel blades with an electroplating of titanium.
- The blades get heat with the continuous usage.
- All part of the trimmer is not washable
2.Philips QG3387/15 Multi-Grooming Kit
This trimmer comes along with 8 different attachments which make it excellent to trim other parts of your body (neckline, chin, and sideburns). There’s a nose-and-ear trimmer, foil shaver, body groom shaver and of course the main extension for a beard. Self-sharpening finely ground blades made of “chromium steel” give you a great facial hair makeover every time you use it. The trim steps of 1 mm can be used to fine tune this trimmer to every style you pick. There is a total of 18 different length settings that you can choose for your beard. Other extensions have different trim lengths available. The charge rate is quite good. One hour of charge can last for more than 50 minutes and there’s also a quick charge function, which could be used in a hurry.
- One hour of charge is sufficient to completely charge the battery.
- Many extensions available, which make it suitable for other parts of the body than just beard trimming.
- Water resistant and tough plastic body.
- Easy to clean.
- Turbo mode setting for faster blade speeds.
- A pouch is provided but that’s not big enough for all the accessories.
- The extensions are not as good as the main unit when it comes to the build quality.
3.Philips Beard Trimmer Cordless for Men QT4001/15
This trimmer by Philips is the most stylish and efficient one. It is good for all kinds of use you may have and won’t let you down ever. You can choose to trim between 1 mm and 10 mm at steps of 1 mm each, which makes it really handy for most occasions. The minimum setting of 1 mm would give you a nice looking 3-day beard. The stainless steel blades on this one are sharp but rounded to protect you from any possible mishaps. The charging time is a downer at 10 hrs to capacity but can go for 40-45 minutes at a stretch once fully charged.
- Nice battery backup in comparison to other models in the range.
- Oiling is not required.
- 3 years Philips warranty.
- Sounds of the motor make you really agitated.
- Bad Battery Life.
- The charger comes with this product seems a bit problematic.
4.Philips BT5200/15 Pro Skin Advanced Trimmer For Men
This is more of a premium trimmer. It is much more expensive than others in this best trimmer for men list. The extra money has gone into some nice looks, highly advanced double-sharpened stainless steel blades and R&D for a completely smooth and cut-free experience. You may use the trimmer while being connected to the charging port or in a cordless mode if you prefer. The charge time is as low as 60 minutes and once charged, it can run for 60-70 minutes on a stretch.
- Completely waterproof. It’s a dry & wet trimmer for men so can be used in a shower.
- 60 minutes of cordless usage with one fully recharge.
- Very fine trim settings available, starting from 0.4 mm with a total of 17 different ones.
- Double-sharpened stainless steel blades provide a perfect trim.
- Zero trim looks.
- Heavy on your budget.
- No extensions provided to go along with.
5.Philips Beard Trimmer QT4005/15 Cordless for Men
This trimmer has got everything that you expect from a good trimmer. A wide range of trimming lengths available, from 0.5 mm to 10 mm. Precise blade points that have been rounded for safety and comfort provide a smooth experience every time without fail. The design is not only stylish and trendy but ergonomic which makes it easy to handle and use all across your face. Since it has the waterproof body, cleaning up the blades is really easy and free from any kind of a mess.
- Very smooth blades which are quite sharp and safe.
- Detachable head. Hence it’s easy for cleaning.
- A lot of trimming lengths available. Good for every event.
- 3 year Philips warranty.
- Long recharge time of about 10 hours.
- Heating issues have been reported by many users.
- The trimmer can’t be used whilst it is charging, which is not so good if you’re in a hurry.
6.Philips Beard Trimmer QT4006/15 For Men
This one sets itself apart because of its sexy design that’s part transparent. You may choose your beard length by tickling on the rotating knob which lets you choose from a total of 20 preset lengths, each 0.5 mm apart. This beard trimmer has got skin friendly round-edged blades that feel good on the skin. A full charge can provide you with a 40-minute usage in a single go.
- Great transparent design. Feels lovely to the eye.
- Works like a charm with no significant sound issues.
- Ergonomic design helps in handling and reaching out to every corner of your face while providing a sturdy grip.
- Detachable Head helps in easy cleaning.
- Smooth trimming experience.
- Cannot be used while it is connected to the walls socket.
- No full charge indicator.
- Takes a long time to charge it’s capacity.
7.Panasonic ER-GB37 Men’s Beard Trimmer (Black)
In our beard trimmer reviews, it is a cool trimmer in its own. It gives a clean and smooth trimming experience owing to its razor-sharp but very safe steel blades. There is a dial on the side which can be manipulated to adjust for the type of beard you feel perfect for yourself. Trimming lengths range from 1 mm to a high volume 10 mm. It charges completely in about 7-8 hours which is sufficient for at least 10 trims. The charging indicator lets you know if the battery has been charged to full.
- Very high capacity battery lasts for more than one complete hour.
- Wet & dry shaver with no comb attachment.
- Cordless wet & dry trimmer.
- Fully washable.
- Sturdy and precise blade for a perfect cut.
- Small and handy design. Feels really comfortable to the hand.
- The charger is huge and bulkier than the main unit itself.
8.Philips QG3347/15 Grooming Kit
This going Kit by Philips is for the smartest men out there. Those who have a little time on their hands but need to look the best version of themselves can opt for this kit without much fuss. It has features that care for your skin and shield it like a pro, and multitasking is more of a bliss with it. The extensions provided with the package include a mini shaver, a stubble and detail comb, hair clipping comb, a foil shaver, and a beard trimmer with 18 settings for length.
- Chromium and steel blades are very much robust.
- Foil shaver is very helpful to adequately clean off from the sides of the face.
- Good quality extensions included.
- Easy to clean.
- 100% waterproof.
- Can go for about 35 minutes on a single charge.
- High charging times.
- Little on the expensive side.
- Noisy motor.
9.Philips QT4000/15 Advanced Skin Trimmer
The Philips QT4000/15 advanced best trimmer for men is one of a kind. It gives a sharp and precise trim to your beard whenever you may require. It also provides a zero trim look. All you need to do is turn the dial over and set it anywhere between 1 and 10 mm to suit your requirements. The trimmer with its sharp steel blades would manage the rest. The tips have been specially designed to not scratch your skin at all. Therefore, no skin bruises or cuts ever again. The machine does not need any oiling and is literally maintenance free. Charging indicators would let you know about when it starts charging or is fully charged.
- Bang for the buck.
- Easy and convenient to use and operate.
- Easy to clean up.
- Powerful motor with little or no noise.
- Different settings of length for different occasions.
- Relatively cheap than other similar trimmers.
- Does not make very close contact with the skin. Close trimming is not achievable.
- Takes a lot of time to charge completely.
- Not a great finish.
10.Panasonic ER-207-WK-44B Men’s Beard And Hair Trimmer
This trimmer boasts the Japanese blade technology for its floating stainless steel blades. It is completely washable and therefore very easy to clean because of its completely waterproof casing. The maximum trim length is 18 mm which is good if you want a sharply-cut voluminous beard for yourself. If you prefer you may use it while it is charging on your wall socket. You can enjoy a smooth and clean trimming experience every time with this very stylish beard trimmer from the house of Panasonic.
- Japanese blade technology is reliable for strength and sturdiness.
- Ergonomic S-curve design.
- Corded or cordless functions supported.
- Floating cutter helps in getting a close good-looking trim.
- High trimming range (2-18 mm with comb)
- Can be used for hair trimming as well.
- The blade is washable thus can be cleaned very easily.
- Low running times have been reported by many users.
- Hair may get in between the floating cutter and jam out the blades.
- Uneven trimming.
Grooming is an important part of every man’s day, and beard styling comes right at the top of the list to care for. Choosing from within the top best beard trimmer for men could just make all the difference. Happy Trimming!